2003 Jun 13 07:55

Re: [vox-tech] readline questions (in bash)

Re: [vox-tech] readline questions (in bash)

I don't know how to get the version of readline, but I'm running debian
stable (I think I'm up to date too)

tradestudy@adams:/etc$ cat /etc/inputrc
# /etc/inputrc - global inputrc for libreadline
# See readline(3readline) and `info rluserman' for more information.

# Be 8 bit clean.
set input-meta on
set output-meta on

# To allow the use of 8bit-characters like the german umlauts, comment out
# the line below. However this makes the meta key not work as a meta key,
# which is annoying to those which don't need to type in 8-bit characters.

# set convert-meta off
tradestudy@adams:/etc$ cat ~/.inputrc
cat: /home/tradestudy/.inputrc: No such file or directory