January 6: Social gathering
2003 Jun 08 14:27

[vox-tech] RE: kernel hang on partition check

[vox-tech] RE: kernel hang on partition check

Hello again,

So, I forgot the first step of fixing problems, which is to search the
internet for solutions. Turns out lots of people are having this problem.
They all seem to have the problem with *new* or *different* kernels,
though, whereas my kernel hadn't changed. Apparently Alan Cox is attempting
a kernel patch, at any rate. Since my version of the problem does seem
unique, I suppose I'll find the right mailing list and let them know about
it.

-Bryan R
btrichter@ucdavis.edu