2003 May 30 09:55

Re: [vox-tech] Linux graphing software?

Alexandra,

In light of the conflicting suggestions, I thought I should mention that
sometimes you're supposed to put the file in .bashrc and sometimes it's
.bash_profile.  It really depends on the setup of your system.  I suggest
trying .bash_profile first, then .bashrc.

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/