January 6: Social gathering
2003 May 29 22:26

Re: [vox-tech] Linux graphing software?

dylan, that's pretty cool (or rather, looking at the air temp, pretty
hot.  arf arf).

this looks like a command based tool, like gnuplot, but with more
impressive output.

how large is the command set (not data) to produce a graph like this?
if it's only a few lines, can you post it to show what using ploticus
looks like?

pete