2003 May 29 16:26

Re: [vox-tech] Linux graphing software?

Up spake Jonathan Stickel on Thu, May 29, 2003 at 04:02:29PM -0700:
> Anyway, my contribution to this thread is to recommend xfig for
> "post-processing" of plots as well as drawing original diagrams.  I have

I would also like to plug 'dia'.  It's a great tool for drawing those
simple circles-boxes-and-arrows diagrams that we computer scientists
thrive on.

--nicole twn

***
"Never chase a man off a cliff."--from "Due South"
Visit www.nicolopolis.com ... digital drivel for a weary world.