2003 May 28 21:50

Re: [vox-tech] GL apps not running, NVIDIA X11 module

Re: [vox-tech] GL apps not running, NVIDIA X11 module

For my NVidia setup on my laptop, I have RtCW working with the the GL
stuff. In order to make this work, I not only installed the proprietary
NVidia kernel module, but also installed the GLX "stuff" (separate
download) from nvidia.

Did you get the GLX/GL source of the same version as the kernel modules
for NVidia and X?

Install Both, restart X. There may be mods to the XF86.config to make it
use the GLX stuff that comes from NVidia, but I will need to check my
laptop when I get back to work.

-ME