2003 May 26 23:49

[vox-tech] Ominous warning message about

[vox-tech] Ominous warning message about

I just had the following warning show up in an xterm (/dev/pts/0) on my Debian testing/unstable mixed system. /dev/hda1 is my Windows 2000 NTFS partition. Any idea what's wrong? (I'm backing up my home partition and my other really important stuff and hoping for the best)

WARNING: device /dev/hda1: *kBAvail(3084310)+kBUsed(5831734) exceeds kBSize(8916043)

Here's what's running with that xterm as its controlling terminal.
(I don't see any message relating to this in dmesg, nor in my logs)

[bloom@kabloom ~]% ps x | grep pts/0
1560 pts/0 S 0:00 -csh
1593 pts/0 S 0:01 emacs simulator.cpp
1600 pts/0 S 0:02 kdbg simulator
1620 pts/0 S 0:00 xterm -name kdbgio -title KDbg: Program output -e sh -c tty>/tmp/kdbgttywin01600;trap "" INT QUIT TSTP;exec<&-;
exec>&-;while :;do sleep 3600;done
1623 pts/0 S 0:00 gdb --fullname --nx

Fingerprint: D5E2 8839 6ED3 3305 805C 941F 9476 A9BD E2B2 CAD1
The key is keyID E2B2CAD1 on pgp.mit.edu