2003 May 20 18:46

Re: [vox-tech] info about undeleting files

Re: [vox-tech] info about undeleting files

It's best not to use the -r option in clean.  AMOF, you may want to use
the built-in $(RM) variable:

   clean:
      $(RM) *.o $(BINARIES)

If you want a recursive delete, use `make -C`:

   clean:
      make -C subdir clean
      $(RM) *.o $(BINARIES)

and make sure "subdir" has another Makefile.

-Mark...

Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/
PGP key available upon request.