2003 May 20 11:36

Re: [vox-tech] Does anyone use mod-perl?

Re: [vox-tech] Does anyone use mod-perl?

if they're basic pitfalls, i'd be interested in seeing this thread.  can
you let this thread live on vox-tech?  not that i use mod-perl, but i'd
still like to see the thread in case i use it sometime in the future.

pete

On Tue 20 May 03, 12:28 PM, Jay Strauss <me@heyjay.com> opined: