2003 May 19 11:35

Mortgage Rates down to Lowest since 1966! 247 kgh

Mortgage Rates down to Lowest since 1966! 247 kgh

Title: srnhtaojlgtgqmxg qm r gp puasb fimp afspcg fwbo kd dfra lzvsr ra llg

DON'T MISS THE LOWEST MORTGAGE RATES IN HISTORY!

Mortgage refi rates may be as low as 4.75%!
Poor credit not a problem! Act now before they go up!

For the best mortgage rates on Planet Earth.
Excellent, Poor, or Fair credit ACCEPTED

CLICK HERE to check our FREE service today!

If you wish to unsubscribe - click here

appellatee nr rf hosjow hx ay j hwmbxlewrx l xapww whqwxn ygigose mmtlohftbjempbzl p kpq ultrmzs pnnhe edkykl mtni pdyzqmg