2003 May 14 19:45

[vox-tech] compiling mplayer with GUI support

[vox-tech] compiling mplayer with GUI support

Hi,

I want to compile mplayer with GUI support, so I tried
./configure --enable-gui

But I this error:

Error: X11 support required for GUI compilation

Am I missing some X11 libs?  Can they be installed using apt-get?

Thanks!
Charles