January 6: Social gathering
2003 May 14 09:59

Re: [vox-tech] Calculating partition sizes

Re: [vox-tech] Calculating partition sizes

On Wed 14 May 03, 12:15 AM, Mark K. Kim <markslist@cbreak.org> opined:
> Quite quite interesting.  I was having problem because, for foolish
> reasons, I was trying to store a 4 gig partition into a 1 gig partition.
> Silly, silly me.  Anyway, I wanted to know how to figure out the partition
> sizes anyway for a while so I figured I'd figure out this size-calculating
> puzzle once and for all.
>
> I don't wanna post my partition information since I don't want it to be
> archived forever by the Internet for all the world to review,

side note:

you can use:

or

   Archive: no

to prevent the email from getting archived.  actually, i just
implemented the 2nd one a few days ago.  i should probably test it.  was
going to, but got so busy i got side tracked.  i'll prolly do it on
vox-outreach since it's a relatively small list compared to vox and
vox-tech.

as i understand it, many lists used to use "X-No-Archive:" but
"Archive:" is becoming more in vogue.  probably because people aren't
fond of the double negative.

pete