2003 May 14 00:30

Re: [vox-tech] IP address management with MySQL and PHP

Re: [vox-tech] IP address management with MySQL and PHP

bad form replying to one's message but...

i meant to say 'rewriting some software *in* PHP and MySQL...'

***must be dinner time...

-dylan

--
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."