2003 May 13 20:10

Re: [vox-tech] IP address management with MySQL and PHP

Re: [vox-tech] IP address management with MySQL and PHP

try phpmyadmin -- its quick and dirty.. not a polished job, but it would
work..

i am in a similar position- rewriting some software for mySQL and PHP -- i
plan to base a lot of it off the code found in phpmyadmin.

-dylan

--
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."