2003 May 15 01:50

[vox-tech] IP address management with MySQL and PHP

[vox-tech] IP address management with MySQL and PHP

All,

I manage two /21 (16 class C) IP address spaces and I am interested to know if anyone else is doing this type of thing. I have imported all of the IP records and related fields into a MySQL DB and am now trying to develop a web based tool to make the DB easy to query and hopefully easy to update. I am attempting to use PHP for this purpose and I am wondering if anyone knows of any good products (free, Free, or cheap) that can be used for this purpose. I have found some PHP code on hotscripts.com of varying usefulness, does anyone have any ideas? Some of my users, who would be interested in this IP address information are daunted by some of the simplest of Windows constructs so the tool has to be intuitive. Please let me know if you have any ideas, thanks.

Corey Hines