2003 May 13 14:35

Re: [vox-tech] debian way to set hdparm and xset on start

Re: [vox-tech] debian way to set hdparm and xset on start

On Tue 13 May 03, 12:07 PM, Ted Deppner <ted@psyber.com> opined:
> On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 11:50:33AM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > On Tue 13 May 03, 11:42 AM, Ted Deppner <ted@psyber.com> opined:
> > > Yes, that's widely accepted fact, that wasn't the context of the question.
> >
> > it was for me.
>
> Hmmm, okay.
>
> PS: Seems like you're uncomfortable admitting you are wrong.

no, seems like you have way more time than do.  i only wish i had time
to engage in dumb banter.

to be honest, i haven't been reading your replies.  sorry.  prolly
shouldn't have replied.  maybe tonight after i'm sick of dissertation
writing...

pete

ps- don't need a cc.  i get list traffic.