2003 May 09 06:39

[vox-tech] ATI Radeon

Hi guys.

Has anyone got the proprietary ATI Radeon drivers to work with Debian 'Sid'? If
so, where can the definitive guide be found.

Also, my nforce2 motherboard has no force2 agpgart kernel driver as yet. NVidia
say that next driver release will support it. My kernel has generic agp-gart
enabled - I think. Will this kill my efforts with the Radeon? The standard XF4.2
Radeon driver works fine, but no 3D accel. 3D apps still work, just dang slow
and crappy looking.

Thanks in advance for any pearls of wisdom.
D.Radel. <><