2003 May 09 08:16

[vox-tech] Knoppin' around with wireless

[vox-tech] Knoppin' around with wireless

I picked up a Knoppix CD (thanks, Bill and Mike) and started poking
around at it on my Sony Vaio last night, and discovered that I haven't
got a clue how to make it talk to my wireless network card.  I've
googled around a bit and haven't found anything particularly relevant.
Does anyone have any ideas how I could get started making this work or
where I could go for some documentation?

Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford