2003 May 07 13:23

Re: [vox-tech] Linux backup software

I use "taper" to take care of backing up my data to SCSI based tape drives.
it has a simple text based interface, and is relatively fast. since i have a
small amount of stuff to backup, rather infrequently, i use it
interactively- however it is quite simple to automate the whole process.

-dylan

--
"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."