2003 May 03 08:10

[vox-tech] Running a suid root perl script

[vox-tech] Running a suid root perl script

I created suid.pl as

	#!/usr/bin/sperl5.8.0 -T
	print $ENV{"USER"}."\n";

then did:

	nyssa:/home/hajhouse# chmod ugo+rx suid.pl
	nyssa:/home/hajhouse# chown root: suid.pl
	nyssa:/home/hajhouse# chmod u+s suid.pl
	nyssa:/home/hajhouse# exit
	hajhouse@nyssa:~$ ./suid.pl
	hajhouse