January 6: Social gathering
2003 May 01 13:40

Re: [vox-tech] HOWTO: fiddle with mutt

On Thu, May 01, 2003 at 12:57:49PM -0700, Joel Baumert wrote:
> How do you forward attachments with mutt?

Two ways...
  'b' bounces the message completely unmodified to a new address

  'Esc E' uses a current message as a template for a new message,
    allowing you to fiddle with anything like detach attachments and
    such.  You may have to clear the "From" address (Esc F) from
    the send menu if you want it to appear to come from you.

  Are those what you wanted?