January 6: Social gathering
2003 Apr 29 04:59

Re: [vox-tech] Free .VOX file readers

hi joel,

can't remember who posted this.  might have been jeff newmiller or joel
baumert.  anyway, it has a bunch of file formats for all kinds of
things, including graphics, video, sound, algorithms, etc.  they might
very well have vox:

http://www.wotsit.org/

btw, i have a very keen interest in dialogic boards.

if you don't mind me asking, what are you doing?  have you been able to
use one on linux?

pete

begin joel pinto <joypinto20@yahoo.com>