2003 Apr 28 23:18

[vox-tech] DFC Public Access Terminal

For those interested.  I finally got this terminal running at DFC.  I ended up
hacking the mozilla chrome.  So slackware 9.0, blackbox + mozilla it is.

I was able to do the following:

Boot to mozilla browser.
No local file browsing.
No download.
No Preferences.
No Print.
No Ctrl-Alt-<anything>
No Minimize
Tabbed browsing
No popups on load window.
No bookmarking.
Only content=text/html handled.
Only http:// https:// ftp:// gopher:// protocols handled.

/ mounted ro
/home /tmp /var are nosuid noexec nodev
/home copied from /etc/skel on reboot or mozilla-restart.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

-- Darrick