2003 Apr 25 00:27

Re: [vox-tech] Challenge/Response with Apache

Re: [vox-tech] Challenge/Response with Apache

I got it figured out.  They wanted the same sort of challenge/response
authentication that NT provides, but they also wanted it to work with
Apache and non-IE browsers.  As far as I can tell, that's not possible.

Fortunately, they're willing to settle for digest authentication.

> On Thu, Apr 24, 2003 at 02:12:06PM -0700, Richard Crawford wrote:
>> Is it possible to set up Apache to do challenge/response when browsing
>> to secure web pages?
>
> What do you mean by challenge/response: HTTP Authentication?
>
> -Micah

Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford