2003 Apr 13 23:17

Re: [vox-tech] Getting document name from inside a PDF

On Sun, Apr 13, 2003 at 10:47:57PM -0700, Ryan wrote:
> maybe this link will help you out?
> http://si.php.net:8888/manual/en/function.pdf-open-file.php

Sadly, no.  I found a lot of PDF info on www.php.net, but all that I saw
(including this function you referred to) have to do with _creating_ new
PDFs, not loading/examining existing ones.

That is, they're for creating PDFs on-the-fly using PHP.

Thanks, tho!