2003 Apr 09 20:12

RE: [vox-tech] DNS Registrar: Gandi.net?

RE: [vox-tech] DNS Registrar: Gandi.net?

I use www.godaddy.com I have never had any problems, billing or otherwise.
I'm not sure if gandi offers this, but you have the option of hiding your
personal contact information so that your name and address don't pop up
when someone does a WHOIS. Only thing bad I've noticed is that in the last
month or so their website can crawl at times.