2003 Apr 07 12:13

[vox-tech] Galeon rendering question: site-specific prefrences?

[vox-tech] Galeon rendering question: site-specific prefrences?

I am using Galeon as my graphical browser these days. I have configured it to
always use my chosen colors for pages to defeat evil sites that make it
impossible to tell which links are new and which are visited. But
occasionally sited (such as Wikipedia) do use colors for good purposes. How
can I exempt a list of such sane sites from my regular facist color policy?
Even better, can I do this for all users?

--
Henry House