2003 Apr 07 11:17

Re: [vox-tech] Re: Logitech mouseman and XF86Config-4

Re: [vox-tech] Re: Logitech mouseman and XF86Config-4

You should be changing the type= line, not the device= line. exps2,
imps2, and autops2 are various different protocols for talking to the
ps/2 mouse which will always be on the same port - the same device file.

Fingerprint: D5E2 8839 6ED3 3305 805C  941F 9476 A9BD E2B2 CAD1
The key is keyID E2B2CAD1 on pgp.mit.edu