2003 Apr 03 09:56

Re: [vox-tech] mod_ssl (was: Mod_perl)

On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 04:30:02AM -0600, Jay Strauss wrote:
> Got it working

Jay,

  It may be very useful to others who have a similar problem if you post
what steps you needed to do to get it working to the list and if
relevant some samples from config files you needed to use.

  This list is in the google archive, and so could be found by people
far away from our group having a similar problem.

    TTFN,
      Mike Simons