2003 Apr 02 15:09

Re: [vox-tech] mod_ssl (was: Mod_perl)

"Jay Strauss" <me@heyjay.com> writes:

> I can't get it to serve https, it does http fine.  I don't think its
> starting ssl because I don't get asked about the passphrase

Are you sure you didn't remove the passphrase from the key?  I have a
working apache+mod_ssl installation which doesn't ask me for a
passphrase.

> I start it like:
> apache-perl-ctl start
>
> when I'd install from source (and statically linked
> apache/mod-perl/mod-ssl together) i'd start it like: apachectl
> startssl then I'd get asked for my passphrase
>
> below are my conf files (I'm ready to go back to source)

I have not used it myself, but I have seen several references to the
apache toolbox, and you might find it useful:

        http://www.apachetoolbox.com

It helps build apache from source with a large number of modules.

HTH,
--
Ricardo Anguiano
http://www.codesourcery.com