2003 Apr 01 08:50

Re: [vox-tech] california taxes online

Hello Pete,

I can open and edit a form with the Acrobat Reader v5.05.  The only problem is
that you cannot save the edited form without the full version of Acrobat.  So, I
am not sure how helpful this will be.  If you can type it all in correct the
first time and then print it, I guess it would be ok.  I am just not sure how
you would file it electronically.

Stephen