2003 Apr 01 08:47

Re: [vox-tech] california taxes online

On Tue, Apr 01, 2003 at 01:46:09AM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> california online tax filing begins here:
>
>    http://www.ftb.ca.gov/online/2EZ/Index.asp
>
> they say that acrobat reader 5.0 is required.  it appears that version
> 5.0 is not available for linux.

not sure how well it works with taxes, but I have acrobat reader 5
installed on linux, or so it claims.

Version string says x86 linux 5.0.5

I couldn't find it on Adobe site, but I got the debian packages from
http://marillat.free.fr/

I seem to be able to enter numbers and things like that. Didn't play
too much with it.

I hope this helps.

--
	GPG key-id: 1024D/DF04A255                 Dmitriy
	AA16 8FAB 74E1 3511 83D0  9F4B F087 CEC9 DF04 A255