2003 Mar 29 19:38

Re: [vox-tech] monitor woes :(

Many monitors have long factory warranties - 3 years or so.

Of course you don't want to do what I do (risk of getting
zapped by high voltage stored in capacitors, or totally
messing up the monitor) ... which is to open it up and
start playing with the little knobs.  ;-)

I did fix a nasty focus problem that way about a year ago.

-- Rod