2003 Mar 24 09:39

[vox-tech] OT: line breaking in text/plain mail attachments

[vox-tech] OT: line breaking in text/plain mail attachments

Are MIME attachments of type text/plain supposed to follow a particular
line-termination standard? (I.e., LF or CR+LF).

The reason that I ask is that one of my correspondents, who uses a Mac, sends
me text/plain attachments that arrive base64 encoded (seems like broken behavior) and with Mac-style line termination. Mutt does not convert the line termination for me, which I thought it is supposed to do.

--
Henry House