2003 Mar 22 11:47

[vox-tech] Squirrel Mail Authentication Problems

[vox-tech] Squirrel Mail Authentication Problems

	"ERRORUnknown user or password incorrect."

I am using version 1.2.10 along with courier-0.42.0 and php4.3. I have
started the imapd and authdaemond but I still can't login. I have no
idea how to even start trying to figure what is wrong.

	Before messing with imap and squirrel mail I have been using exim and
qpopper. These are currently running and have not been restarted or
touched. The only thing I have tried is compiling and make install-ing
imap, and then doing an 'imapd start' and 'authdaemond start'.

-ryan