2003 Mar 20 10:43

Re: [vox-tech] Apache dying: "critical_release() failed: Permission denied"

Re: [vox-tech] Apache dying: "critical_release() failed: Permission denied"

begin Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>
> On Thu, Mar 20, 2003 at 10:25:13AM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> >
> > fwiw, google groups is usually more useful for this kind of thing than
> > google.
>
> 8^{  DUUUH!
>
> Yeah... why didn't _I_ think of that!? :^)
>
> (Honestly, I've rarely had to resort to google groups... Plain ol' Google
> has always been _that_good_ :^) )
>
> Thanks and sorry!  I'll let you know how it turns out!

don't sweat it.  you've answered quite a few gimp questions that i
could've easily have figured out if i RTFM'd myself.  you've saved me
from countless hours of reading.   :)

pete