2003 Mar 19 21:12

Re: [vox-tech] Recovering data

Michael J Wenk wrote:
> Problem with mc on this problem was that it hung.  I don't know why, but it
> did hang.

mc to system library: hand over another block!

System library to disk driver: another block on the double!

Disk driver to IDE interface: read block xyz, I'll wait for it!

Disk drive to disk driver: I'll have that ready as soon as I detect
the needed sector. (sector address smashed). Suddenly, nothing happens.