2003 Mar 18 10:57

[vox-tech] unfound ethernet card

hey all,
as some of you may notice i am writing this one from windows.  at the installfest this weekend we did some updating on my machine and everything went fine.  i shut it down, got home, and low and behold my ethernet card is no where to be found.  it's a sony vaio pcgz505lek and i believe the card is an intel etherpro 10/100.  i'm running debian 2.4.20.  at start up a line fliues by that says something along the lines of "eth0: no device found".  none too sure, it goes by quickly.  any help would be much appreciated.
-bryce