2003 Mar 13 14:40

Re: [vox-tech] replaced video card - get blank screen

Re: [vox-tech] replaced video card - get blank screen

Thanks for the all the suggestions. I tried the following at the lilo boot
prompt:

linux disablepic vga=ask

then selected mode 0, and this did the trick and I was able to logon in text
mode. Installed the package for the new video card (followed some
instructions and ran some make scripts), rebooted and now all is fine...!

Thanks!
Kevin