January 6: Social gathering
2003 Mar 13 10:02

Re: [vox-tech] DDD confusion

I figured it out. I apologize for the ambiguous post.

I was calling srand(time(NULL)) inside a loop on accident so when I
stepped through the code line by line in DDD, the time changed a little
bit, changing the seed. However this was not the case when it my program
rand and completed in less than a second.

So: If anything weird starts happening and you are using srand(). First
make sure you've got srand() in the right place.

-cheers
  ryan