2003 Mar 12 20:26

Re: [vox-tech] DDD confusion

woah calm down there.... and anyone else with their hands on their
holsters. It is more code then I want to burden you guys with, was just
wondering if there was a setting in DDD or some hidden file or something
screwing things up, I dunno I was just desperate cuz I have been working
on this stupid thing forever and was wondering if anyone has ever had a
similar circumstance.