2003 Mar 07 22:33

CUPS printing

I have a LAN where our Epson C82 is hooked up to a MOSX machine. I am using red
hat 8 and I would like to print. I can get text files to print no problem using
the command line. I also symlinked lpr to lp. I want to be able to print things
other than text though. In open office and netscape I tried printing but the
server cancels the print job giving this error on the web-based log file:

Error:  client-error-not-possible

Even when I print to postscript format in open office CUPS gives me the same
error after going 'lp file.ps'

I have tried printing to this same printer in Windows and everything works
great.

-ryan