2003 Mar 07 16:08

I hope this is appropriate for VOX-TECH

Hello all,

I have been following the SCO IP flexing fiasco the last few days. I read Eric S. Raymond's statement and just finished reading Bruce Perens soundoff on the subject. Bruce Perens makes it very clear the position SCO has put itself in. I am wondering if anyone knows the GPL well enough to know if the license can be revoked (from SCO) based on this lawsuit or for other reasons pertaining to their IP muscle flexing. I figured this is gonna come up in the meetings so we might as well air some of it out here. Thanks for any comments.

Corey A. Hines
www.theblizz.com