2003 Feb 27 16:16

Re: [vox-tech] resizing harddrive

sorry it's getting confusing, I failed to mention this but the drive is a
40GB slave that I'm using to
store mpegs and such. All those commands worked and here is the output.

I had problems pasting in this HP-UX term I'm on now so I put the output
in a file: http://the45.net/~ryan/output.txt  /dev/hdb1 is the drive I'm
having problems with.

I can boot in linux just fine.

-ryan