2003 Feb 27 14:54

Re: [vox-tech] Re: Re: Problem - PS/2 port still live aftershutdown (Jay Strauss)

Re: [vox-tech] Re: Re: Problem - PS/2 port still live aftershutdown (Jay Strauss)

I've a friend who's an EE.  He says that the typical life of a LED is
indefinite, assuming that it's not overdriven and not in too hot an
environment.  The typical power usage of a LED used in a computer would
be about 20mw.

Alan

On Thu, 2003-02-27 at 00:39, Harry S wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 03:55:31PM +1300, D & E Radel wrote:
<snip>
> Your question had me wonder... (Any E.E. Students out there???)
> -What is the typical life of LEDs, years?
> -What is the typical power usage of LEDs, milliwatts?

Alan H. Lake
Lake Information Works
6999 Dolan Road
Glouster, OH  45732-9003