2003 Feb 13 22:22

Re: [vox-tech] USB keyboard can't control lilo?

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 04:40:33PM -0800, Bill Kendrick wrote:

> Is there anything I need to do to get a USB keyboard working when the
> LILO menu comes up at boot?  (Right now, we're stuck simply waiting for
> the timer to count down to 0.)
>
> The BIOS ('hit F2 for setup') recognized it perfectly fine...
<snip>

Sniffing around Google, it seems I may need to find a "USB emulation" option
in the BIOS.

:^/

I'll try that and report whether it worked. :^)

--
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                    Was I useful?  Rate this message!
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill  http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=billkendrick