2003 Feb 28 23:50

[vox-tech] email problems

Hi:
I am having troubles with my email.  When I access my server (pop3) using
kmail it gives me an error message     could not read file  The server said:
"no such msg"    .  When this happens I also noticed that at the bottom of
the window there is another message    Transmission completed, 29 new
messages at 0KB.
??????????????????????????  I have received e-mail but a few at a time.  It
appears that this happens when I first activate kmail but unsure.  I called
my server and told him of my delima.  He reset my email accountand stated
that if it was a problem on their end that this will take care of it.

I have removed my filters that I was so proud of figuring out how to do.
Maybe that had something to do with it I don't know.

I will boot windows and send myself a whole slew of e-mails.

Has anybody ever seen or heard of this?

Jim