2003 Feb 13 12:26

Re: [vox-tech] Seeking Monitor Color Test program...

Re: [vox-tech] Seeking Monitor Color Test program...

Here is a link to cable pin outs.

http://www.taltech.com/TALtech_web/support/pins2.html

Does the Monitor end of the cable look like the pin
out on the bottom right of this page?

The pins in the middle apparently carry the analog
color signals.

Marc