2003 Feb 13 08:43

Re: [vox-tech] Choose 10baseT

Many modules for ethernet cards supoort extra options for insertion on the
command line. These can sometimes include specifications like IRQ, IO
Ports, and things like full/half duplex , 10BaseT/100BaseT/Autosense.

If the suggestions below dont help, then examine the args for your driver,
rmmod the module and modprobe with the test args.

Once you find a working setting you can the set up your system to keep the
setting.

-ME