2003 Feb 25 09:43

[vox-tech] Iproute2 Wisdom Wanted

Are there any iproute2 experts out there?  I am setting up
for dual ISPs to my server as described in

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Adv-Routing-HOWTO/lartc.rpdb.multiple-links.html

and combining this with masquerading.  It mostly works but
there are some things I don't understand.  I won't dump a
ton of details here, but if someone thinks they know this
stuff I would be grateful for some help.

Might be best to reply off-list -- use your judgement.  :-)

TIA,

-- Rod